And then I start beating myself up that I'm behind and feel like I can't post anything else till I'm caught up.
So I don't post anything.
But then I realise how much I miss blogging and wonder if I can really come back.
That's me in a nutshell since April but I've decided to go for it.
So much has happened since then it would be impossible to recap but here are some of our best bits.
- Monkey PASSED her soya challenge!
- She turned 2 and celebrated with a baby ballet party.
- We raised lots of money for Allergy UK by taking part in the We Love Manchester 10k and toddler trot
- Monkey started rock climbing lessons
- We were invited down to London for Allergy UK's Hero Awards
- My baby has very definitely gone to be replaced by the most amazing little girl.
- We had lots of fun at the first christmas Monkey understood.
So it's not been a bad few months really. Can't wait to see what 2017 has to offer.